Our Yummy, Little Muffin

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

4042269181

No, that isn't how many hours we'll be on the plane today or even how miles it takes to get to Hong Kong.  That is actually Vuong's work cell phone number.  His company changed his phone to International for him.  Not so we can call people in an emergency or get calls in the event that something happens back home.  But most likely so he can work if necessary.  :o)

I've decided not to take my phone.  I probably wouldn't use it and it would just be one more thing for me to keep up with.  (My friends know that about me.... Just ask Caitlyn about the time I left her at the soccer field!  Yikes!)

If you need to call us for anything, please do.  And that means you, friends, who think they're not going to make it two and a half weeks without hearing my voice!  (Jennifer and Tracie!)

404.226.9181.

Love to all!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment