Life is good in Guangzhou and here is why:
1. We got up bright and early so we could Skype video call my family in Oklahoma. After some technical difficulties and a miscommunication about the time, we were able to get it together. My mom, sisters, niece, and nephews were all able to meet Parker in 'person'. I know my nephew Carson enjoyed meeting his 'cousin from around the wolrd' (sooooo cute!) and Jackson was excited to meet his 'best friend' (love it!). It was also great to see some familiar faces and hear everyone's voice.
2. We ate breakfast at the hotel and they had BACON. Real (not live) BACON. Sometimes, you just don't know whatcha got until it's gone.
3. We enjoyed some Starbucks. MmMmMmm! It was delicious!
4. We had a nice little walk around Shamian Island this morning. We posed for lots of pictures. Not only for each other, but for curious onlookers. :o)
5. We borrowed a stroller this morning. Parker loved riding in it.
6. And finally, A&M beat Texas! Heck, yeah! That makes any day GREAT, even if I'm really a Sooners fan at heart!
Pictures coming next. Vuong got the problem solved!